Skip to the content.
- Standard mode
- In standard performance mode the vehicle is adapted for driving to suit most situations.
- Load configuration game
- Load app configuration file
- General warning symbols
- Left direction indicator
- Right direction indicator
- Main beam is on
- Menu symbols
- The fuel level is low
- Downhill speed control
- Not yet implemented
- Accrued rest time
- Ad Blue
- Cruise control, trip computer and driving time information
- Here, you can set and read off the trip computer; see current operating information and read driving time information from the digital tachograph.
- Instantaneous data
- Here you can view information about current consumption and current levels.
- Vehicle information
- The vehicle information menu can be used to view cargo weights, status of the differential locks and tyre pressures. Which functions are shown depends on the vehicle’s equipment.
- Others symbols
- A fault occurred
- The parking brake is applied
- Vehicle EBS fault
- The driver’s safety belt is not fastened
- A warning occurred
- Engine failure
- Risk that the level of contaminants in the exhaust gases emitted by the vehicle will be too high. In some cases the engine output is limited and in some cases the vehicle speed is also limited.
- Differential lock is engaged
- The tag axle on the tractor is raised
- The tag axle on the trailer is raised
- The retarder is activated
- Bodybuilder symbols
- The rotating beacon is activated
- Low brake pressure in parking and trailer brake circuit.
- Default menu
- Set the default menu for the Scania dashboard skin. It is displayed when you use this dashboard.
- Common dashboard for Euro truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator
- Last waiting time to drive
- ets2.jagfx.fr (Deprecated)
- Set a remote location for the map tiles.
It can be on your local machine
- Port used by the server